1. Procrastination at Southbank before my interview at VCA
2. My photography portfolio
3. Starbucks to keep me awake
4. Beautiful weather from a family weekend away
5. Editing fashion photos all day in bed (the only place one should edit photos)
6. Sitting in on Paul's cooking class at William Angliss. The food I got to taste was amazing.
I finished my last exam on Monday and it's still a very surreal feeling. I've been catching up on my sleep debt a lot and re-teaching myself how to cook since it's been such a long time, hanging out with family and walking everywhere. I'm enjoying a week off before I start my new job and my photography work begins again. It's really nice to spend some alone time after the past nine months.
Thank you to all the lovely good luck messages you have been sending me over my exam period too! All your thoughts really pushed me during the week and a bit of exams! Now we just have to wait for the results. Fingers crossed!
You can follow me on instagram @ohclemence