... well it's not quite the new year yet, but I thought I might just share with you some of my favorite moments rom this crazy and amazing past year!
- Colaborating with my friend, Ed Hubber to create my first real fashion shoot!
- Photographing at the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival in March for Alex Perry and Frankie Magazine! (As well as backstage)
- Hosting a little photo party with friends and models
- Creating The Fork In The Road with my boyfriend and partner in food crime, Paul
- Going to Sydney for the first time (Part 1 & 3) and meeting the amazing Nirrimi, Matt and Alba!
- My first ever interview
- Starting work for Scene Model Management (Nathaniel & Blake)
- Graduating from High School
- Turning 18
- Getting accepted into my university course!!
- And enjoying life!
A lot of other things happened throughout the year which I'm incredibly thankful for.
It's amusing looking through my old posts and seeing how much my photography has changed right from the start of this year compared to the last. I've been blessed with so much this year, it's almost unimaginable and I cannot wait to see what next year has in store.
Thank you all for the beautiful support you have given me through the course of 2012, it will not be forgotten.
I hope you all have an amazing night tonight and an even better year!