July 31, 2012

The Secret To Success



I live my life by a series of quotes by famous writers. Today, across my internet travels, I found this quote and I thought it was too relevant not to share. I will soon be starting a new chapter of my life. I have such a positive feeling about what the future has in store for me. Everything of late, seems to be falling into place perfectly, and I can only hope that it stays that way after months of disappointment and bitterness. This quote sums up the attitude I take towards working as a photographer and trying to make my name in an industry that often depends on luck and who you know. Each day, I do something small towards photography in the hope that one day soon it will pay off and slowly, but surely, it has been.

I'm sorry I've been quiet across the week. My camera, which I share with my father, has been interstate for a week while he visited his sister so I haven't been able to take any more photos to share. I really do need my own camera but finding the money is always challenging. I need a sponsor!

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely adore you, your words and works to bits :) may success be with you

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! I read every single comment that's posted and reply to as many as I can! Your feedback is appreciated :)